As we wind down 2009, let’s take a moment to review all that God has done for us, in us, and through us during the past year. I think you will be amazed at how long your list is.
If any of you would like to share, please do. I’ll start off with a few items on my list:
1) God has revealed Himself to me in ways I never imagined.
2) God has shown me His Fatherly heart.
3) God has blessed me with health and strength to accomplish His work.
4) God has blessed my family with health and strength to do the same.
5) God has given our family a wonderful new son-in-law!
6) God has fulfilled several longstanding dreams.
7) God has deepened my love for Him and for His Church.
My list could go on and on. How about yours?