You are loved! Yes. You are loved! Why do we authors love you?
1. We love you because of who you are–an amazing creation of God with a special purpose on this earth.
2. We love you because you bring us joy by reading our books.
3. We love you because you affirm our hard work of writing stories.
4. We love you because you encourage us when we are down. And yes! We get down.
5. We love you because you are willing to take time out of your busy lives to read our stories when you could be doing a million other things.
6. We love you because you write to us to encourage us on this sometimes difficult journey called life.
7. We love you because you love us despite our shortcomings.
8. We love you because you stick with us through thick and thin.
9. We love you because you are a faithful friend.
10. We love you because you are worth loving.
Thank you for being YOU!
And now it’s your turn. 🙂 What do you love about fiction writers? I look forward to hearing from you.
FEATURED DEAL OF THE WEEK:
All three novels of The Italian Chronicles on sale for the amazingly low price of only $9.69 for eBook and $30.25 for print. Don’t miss this time-limited deal. Makes a great gift for yourself or other readers in your life.
DISCLAIMER: This site uses affiliate links. ____________________________________________________
MaryAnn Diorio writes award-winning fiction from a quaint small town in southern New Jersey where neighbors still stop to chat while walking their dogs, families and friends still gather on wide, wrap-around porches, and the charming downtown still finds kids licking lollipops and old married folks holding hands. A Jersey girl at heart, MaryAnn is a big fan of Jersey diners, Jersey tomatoes, and the Jersey shore. ____________________________________________________ Copyright 2023 by MaryAnn Diorio, PhD. All Rights Reserved.